This policy is valid from July 2017 for Sizzle and Salt.
This blog, Sizzle and Salt, is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
AMAZON AFFILIATE – Sizzle and Salt is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Sizzle and Salt (amazon.com, amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com)].
Giveaways, Facebook and other Social Media Disclosure:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to win.
- Giveaway entrants must be 18 years of age, and live in the USA or Canada unless otherwise noted
- To enter giveaways, simply follow the instructions on the giveaway post, Comments left on the blog, Facebook, or Twitter do not count as an entry unless otherwise noted.
- Duration of giveaway (start and end times) are located on each giveaway post and subject to change (extend only never end early)
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning, all entries are verified
- Prize value can be found on each individual giveaway post.
- Winners are selected at Random using Random.org or similar. After the winner is notified they have 48 hours to claim their prize or another winner will be randomly selected (unless otherwise noted in giveaway blog post)
- Winners are emailed immediately and the Mailing and email addresses of the winner are not shared unless the company hosting the giveaway requires them to send out the prize.
- Other contest information will not be shared with any company in any way.
- Prizes may take up to 4 to 6 weeks to be mailed or received, depending upon the company shipping.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sizzle and Salt and/or the Sponsor, nor their affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to these rules and regulations. Sizzle and Salt and/or the Sponsor are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the giveaway posts.
Sizzle and Salt may or may not have received the same product or compensation for the giveaway post. The opinions on the product are solely that of mine are in no way influenced by the Sponsor or company or by any other party.
Sizzle and Salt and/or the Sponsor retain the rights to pull any giveaways for any reason at any time. NO Giveaway posted on Sizzle and Salt is endorsed, sponsored or participated in by Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Media. Sizzle and Salt releases them of any and all liability regarding Giveaways.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sizzle and Salt may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from date.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.