One of the best low carb options out there is salmon, but it’s often overlooked in favor of red meat or chicken. Today, we’re shining a spotlight on salmon with 50 Low Carb Salmon Recipes from around the internet!
50 Low Carb Salmon Recipes
Salmon is such a great addition to a low carb diet. Not only does it have ZERO net carbs, it also has good amounts of protein, omega-3’s, antioxidants and healthy fats.
Salmon is also great for those who are trying to include more anti-inflammatory foods into their diet – that pink color is thanks to vitamins and minerals that are known to fight inflammation and free radicals.
Salmon should never taste – or smell – “fishy.” If it does, it’s time to throw it out. Salmon should have a very mild “salty” sea scent. (Frozen salmon often has no scent whatsoever.)
While gathering recipes for this post, I tried to find as many diverse, interesting recipes as I could. I have not tried all of these recipes yet, so if you end up trying one please let us know what you think in the comments below!
Many of these recipes would be perfect for meal prepping, but if you need some even quicker salmon options for those days when you’re on-the-go, check out:
- Salmon Jerky Bites
- Ready-to-Eat Wild Ahi Tuna in Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Seasoned Tuna (comes with a spoon!)
- Wild Salmon Pouches
- Skinless Boneless Pink Salmon Pouches
Easy Salmon Recipes
1. Spinach Dip meets fresh salmon in this Keto Stuffed Salmon from Keto Daily.
2. Sesame Ginger Salmon is one of my favorite go-to low-carb family meals.
3. Air Fryer Salmon Cakes from Berry Maple can be made using fresh or frozen salmon.
4. Creamy Baked Salmon with Almond Crumbs from Keto Vale is a restaurant-worthy salmon dish!
5. Keto Cilantro-Lime Salmon from PaleoLeap is a classic Mexican salmon preparation.
6. Baked Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce from Keto Cooking Christian is one of my favorite ways to serve salmon.
7. Keto Baked Salmon with Avocado Salsa from Paleo Leap amps up your healthy fat intake for the day in a delicious way.
8. Mustard Dill Walnut Crusted Alaska Salmon from What Great Grandma Ate is another salmon dish ready in less than 30 minutes.
9. This pan-seared Keto Salmon from Gluten Free Homestead has a decadent and creamy white wine sauce.
10. Easy Sheet Pan Keto Garlic Butter Salmon from All Day I Dream About Food is a quick meal option for busy weeknights.
11. Keto Salmon Dinner from Mom Foodie sorts out your veg and protein in one dish!
12. Whole30 Keto Blackened Salmon with Cajun Zoodles from All the Nourishing Things is perfect for cajun fans who miss carb-loaded pasta or rice.
13. One Pan Baked Salmon Dinner via Brooke Lark uses our favorite faux-starch, Cauliflower Rice and throws in plenty of zucchini for good measure.
14. Orange Butter Honey Lemon Salmon from The Roasted Root uses ghee to add in even more healthy fat into this pan-cooked salmon recipe.
15. Easy Lemon Herb Parmesan Crusted Salmon from Wholesome Yum is one of my favorite ways to make salmon.
16. Keto ‘Honey’ Mustard Salmon from Gnom Gnom is a super quick sheet pan meal ready in under 30 minutes.
17. Keto Salmon Cakes from Hey Keto Mama are perfect for low carb entertaining.
18. Keto Salmon with Lemon & Lime Butter Sauce from Mom Secrets is a delicious, low carb recipe that is ready in less than 30 minutes.
19. Salmon with Creamy Avocado Sauce from Kitchen Swagger is possibly my new favorite thing.
20. Keto Baked Salmon with Lemon and Butter from DietDoctor is a total crowd-pleaser!
21. Keto Chili Salmon with Tomato & Asparagus from Diet Doctor features browned butter, pops of roasted veggies, and spice for a flavorful meal.
22. Keto Sesame Salmon with Thai Curry Cabbage from Diet Doctor features butter fried salmon, citrus mayo and curried cabbage.
23. Keto Smoked Salmon & Avocado Plate from Diet Doctor is a simple, low-prep meal for when you don’t feel like cooking.
24. Keto Salmon Tandoori & Cucumber Sauce from Diet Doctor is a fun take on classic Indian flavors.
25. Keto Fried Salmon with Asparagus from Diet Doctor is a skillet meal that just needs 3 ingredients and 15 minutes to make.
26. Keto Fried Salmon with Broccoli & Lemon Mayo from Diet Doctor is a one-skillet meal for busy nights.
27. Keto Sheet Pan Salmon & Asparagus from I Breathe I’m Hungry makes a fun brunch or supper option and can be served warm or cold.
28. Walnut-crusted Salmon with Lemon Cream Sauce from Cherry And Spice has unbelievable texture and flavor!
29. This Salmon with Creamy Lemon Dill Sauce from EazyPeazyMealz uses ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen!
30. The topping of this Dijon Baked Salmon not only adds flavor, but it also helps keep this salmon moist and light. (from Downshiftology)
31. Baked Salmon with Almond Crumbs & Creamy Sauce from Keto Vale has a delicious contrast in textures from the soft, flaky salmon and the crunchy almond crumbs.
32. Keto Smoked Salmon Appetizer from Diet Doctor is an easy appetizer for elegant entertaining.
34. Keto Chili-Covered Salmon with Spinach from Diet Doctor is perfect for fans of spice!
35. Baked Salmon with Coconut Red Curry Sauce from the Foodie Affair is served with sautéed spinach for a complete protein-packed meal.
36. Bacon Crusted Salmon via ClareBills
37. Buttery-Dill Baked Salmon from Wonky Wonderful combines several of my favorite things: butter, dill, and lemon to make a show-stopping meal.
38. Keto Salmon Sushi Rolls from Keto Vale are surprisingly easy to make (especially if you grab a sushi roller!)
39. Baked Asian Salmon from Mildly Meandering is a great option for meal prepping.
40. Salmon Cucumber Roll Ups from Badtuber is another super simple sushi-inspired solution that keeps you low-carb by skipping the rice.
41. Keto Salmon, Kale & Poached Egg Bowl from Keto Diet App would be delicious for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
42. Keto Salmon Salad from Life Made Keto is enough to convert anyone to salad love: grilled salmon, cucumber, eggs, tomatoes, avocado, crispy bacon and a creamy and tangy, homemade vinaigrette.
44. Citrus Leek Salmon & Shrimp from the Soccer Mom Blog is a unique salmon recipe from one of my favorite bloggers.
45. Transport yourself to a fine dining restaurant with Kylee Cook’s Balsamic Glazed Salmon.
46. This Easy Salmon recipe from Lemon Blossoms is classic, simple and delicious.
47. Prep a bunch of these Salmon in Foil meals from the Soccer Mom Blog to prep your protein and veg in one step!
48. Check out the video for this Honey Miso Glazed Salmon from Lemon Blossoms – it will make your mouth water!
I hope you find at least a few reliable salmon recipes in this collection that you and your family will love. (Be sure to let us know if you try out any for yourself!)